The ASAM 53rd Annual Conference – Innovations in Addiction Medicine and Science
We’re excited to “sea” you again at the nation’s largest and premier conference on addiction medicine! The ASAM Annual Conference showcases best practices and the latest science, research, and innovations from leading experts in the field.
Make a BIG SPLASH with ASAM!
“Smell the sea and feel the sky, let your soul and spirit fly.”
The ASAM 53rd Annual Conference begins at 5:30 pm on Thursday, March 31, 2022, with an opening welcome reception. The conference concludes at noon on Sunday, April 3, 2022. Please note the pre-conference offerings take place on Thursday, March 31, 2022.
Join over 2,500 addiction medicine colleagues
“Individually we are one drop, together we are an ocean.”
The ASAM Annual Conference headquarters hotel, the Diplomat Beach Resort, is a South Florida resort located on an inlet between the Atlantic Ocean and the intercoastal waterway. The Diplomat Beach Resort is perfectly situated for learning, networking, fun, and relaxation. After a day of engaging and informative sessions, unwind in the beautiful sun, sand, and sea.
The Diplomat is a Hilton hotel that features several culinary concept restaurants and oceanside pools and is located near world-class shopping, recreation, arts, culture, and stunning scenery. The hotel is convenient to both Ft. Lauderdale and Miami International Airports.
- Identify and describe the new developments affecting the science, policy, and clinical practice of addiction medicine.
- Compare presented clinical guidelines/best practices with the participant’s current practice and identify strengths or gaps.
- Analyze new research and science to develop practical applications for treatment or further research.
- Explain recent or upcoming policy changes and identify implications or areas for provider involvement.
- Create a network of professionals and a set of resources to support the participant’s practice.
Who Should Attend
- Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, and Other Clinicians
- Researchers and Academics
- Residents, Fellows, and Students
- Counselors and Policymakers
CME for Annual Conference and Three Pre-Conference Offerings
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.